Forms Central


Add/Drop Form

*New Fill-In PDF available: click the link above*

  1. Send this form and an explanation for your requested add or drop to your professor and advisor for approval.  This will require an email or phone conversation or a virtual meeting about the impact of adding/dropping the course.
  2. Please submit the add/drop form and include screenshots or copies of email approvals from your professor and advisor to Registration & Academic Services for processing at

*Online Course Withdrawal (Drop) Form is now available here

Apprentice Teaching Contract

*New Fill-In PDF available: click the link above*

  1. This form is initiated by the professor who has agreed to contract you as an Apprentice Teacher for an upcoming semester. 
  2. The professor or professor's department should submit this signed contract to the Undergraduate Associate Dean's (UAD) Office (490 Maginnes Hall or for review. The approved contract will then be submitted to Registration & Academic Services to enroll the student in the appropriate course.  
  3. Rules governing Apprentice Teaching may be found in the online catalog

College Change Petition

*New Fill-In PDF available: click the link above*
  1. Please send form to the office of your current Undergraduate Associate Dean (UAD) for review and approval. 
  2. Make contact with the UAD or his or her office to discuss requirements in your new college. 
  3. Once reviewed and approved, the office of your current UAD will forward your college change petition to the office of your new UAD for further approval and processing.

Degree Program Exception Approval Form

*New Fill-In PDF available: click the link above*

  1. Fill out this form with your request, include your rationale and signature, and submit to your advisor for review. 
  2. Once advisor reviews and signs or provides approval, form should be sent to the Chair or Director of the degree program for which the exception is being requested.
  3. The office of the degree program submits to the Undergraduate Associate Dean of the college offering the degree program, who reviews and if approved, submits to Registration and Academic Services for processing. 

Dual Degree Petition

*New Fill-In PDF available: click the link above*

  1. If you would like to request a dual degree (a BS degree combined with either another BS or a BA), please make an appointment with the Manager of Undergraduate Programs, Beth Pelton, by reaching out to

Leave of Absence Request Form

  1. Please review and fill out the form, which will require permission from your advisor and the Undergraduate Associate Dean. 
  2. Questions may be directed to the Dean of Students Office at or (610) 758-4159. 

Major Declaration Form

*New Fill-In PDF available: click the link above*

  1. Please fill out the form and send to the Coordinator of the department of the major program you are declaring.
  2. Department will confirm with you that the declaration has been approved and when it is processed you will receive an automatic notification. 

Overload Request Form

*New Fill-In PDF available: click the link above*

  1. Please fill out the Overload Request Form, obtain permission from your advisor (we will accept email permission or an electronic signature), and submit to the CAS Advising Center through

Pass/Fail Grading Request Form

  1. Please fill out and send to your advisor for approval (email approval will suffice), and then submit to Registration & Academic Services. 

Readmission Form 

  1. Students who take a Leave of Absence must remember to fill out this online form through the Dean of Students Office to reactivate their profiles and generate a registration PIN for the semester they intend to return. 

Reserve Courses for Graduate Degree Form

  1. Please fill out this form and send to your advisor for approval.
  2. Reach out to the Graduate Office to schedule a meeting to discuss. 

Standing of Students (SOS) Petition Form 

  1. Fill out the SOS Petition and email, with all documents attached, to your professor (if applicable), advisor, and Beth Pelton (, the Manager of Undergraduate Programs for the CAS; 
  2. Beth will review, gather permissions from professor and advisor, coordinator signature of Associate Dean, and submit on your behalf for SOS review. 

Transfer Credit Approval Form

  1. Submit this form to the department from which you are seeking transfer credit and provide as much information about the course you wish to transfer as possible (for most mathematics and science courses syllabi will be required). 
  2. The department will review and if approved, will submit to Registration & Academic Services.
  3. Enroll in the course and don't forget to have a copy of your final transcripts submitted to Lehigh's Registration & Academic Services Office upon completion. 

Work Limit Overload Petition 

  1. Fill out the form and submit to the Dean of Students Office with endorsements from your supervisors. 
  2. Please reach out to with any questions.